teisipäev, 11. märts 2014

The beginning. Empiezo.

Hey !
This blog is going to be about everything. My thoughts, feelings and likes and dislikes. Every one of you has their own thoughts so i am pointing out, that the things i write in here are personally my own. I don't wait for anyone to agree on them. I just felt like there are things to say out loud.

I think that writing in two languages of which none is my native language might be a tough one, but it's going to be a test for myself - to see if i can handle it.


As the readers of my previous blog might know, i have never learned spanish and all of my knowledge about it has come from the TV and the music and later on from my relatives living in Catalonia and a friend who spent a year in Barcelona.


As i already mentioned, the blog is going to be about everything and you can ask or suggest the things that you would like to read about, you can do that on my facebook page :)

Hola !
Este blog va a estar aqui para que yo puedo escribir de todo. Mis pensamientos, sentimientos, que me gusta y que no me sienta bien. Cada uno de vosotros tiene sus pensamientos personales, asi que os quiero decir que todo lo que escribo aqui son los frutos de mi mente y quiero escribirlos aqui simplemente porque hay cosas que a veces tienen que estar oido por todos.


Voy a estar escribiendo en dos lenguas de cuales ni una es mi lengua materna, asi que probablemente va estar un poquito dificil, pero lo voy a hacer para ver si puedo conseguirlo.


Como pueden saber los que leian mi blog de antes, nunca ha aprendido espanol, todos mis sabores han venido de la tele y la musica, despues de mis relativos en Cataluña y de una amiga mia que estaba viviendo en Barcelona por un año.


Como decia antes, este blog va a estar aqui para que todos pueden preguntarme que quieren 
saber(mis opiniones) o suggestionarme con algunas ideas, pueden hacer esto en mi facebook :)


Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar