neljapäev, 13. märts 2014

Is life hard or do we just prefer to live it that way ? Es la vida tan dificil como pensamos o simplemente preferimos vivirla asi ?

Have you ever wondered if your life is that hard as you tend to think at times ? Well, i have started doing that. Since the latest bigger inconvinience i had in my life, now nearly 2 months ago, i have changed my way of thinking a little bit. No, it didn't come right away and i had quite a bad time thinking and trying to solve everything what was happening in my head. But just about a week ago or so i clicked.
I thought i had lost something that belonged in my life, a feeling or a thing i was just used to. It bothered me for quite a long time. I even had trouble sleeping. I felt it pressuring me like a ton of weight on my shoulders. And of course i made the same old mistake i have always made about everything - i overthinked. I made it so bad to myself that at one point i thought if i could even handle it anymore. That was before the click.

I have always been the type of a person to think about and try to analyze everything that matters to me. What matters to me the most is the behaviour of the people i cherish. The ups and downs in life are just a way of thinking to me.

Some people live in a shell, defending themselves from everything that they find possibly bad or dangerous. Others live their life open-minded. Both ways have their pros and cons. If you live as an introvert you might think that you have the possibility to protect yourself from the hurting, but it only leads to getting hurt AND being a lonely person. On the other hand, as an outrovert you get to live your life to the fullest. It is only the matter of accepting the pain and getting over it. From then on you can start over again or just move on with your life.

Nothing is ever as hard as it seems and remember - YOU are the most important person in your life and only you can make yourself fully happy !

At least that's my point of view :)

Alguna vez has pensado si tu vida de verdad es tan dificil como piensas a veces? Bueno, yo si. Desde que tuve el ultimo inconveniente en mi vida, ahora ya hace 2 meses, ha cambiado algo de mi manera de pensar. No, no fue immediatamente y tuve un tiempo malo pensando y tratando de resolver todo que estaba pasando en mi cabeza. Pero hace como una semana, tuve un click.

Creia, que habia perdido algo, que formaba parte de mi vida, un sentimiento o simplemente una cosa con que me senti en casa. No me senti muy bien por un tiempo. Hasta no podria dormir. Senti que todo me estaba apresurando como un ton de agua sobre la cabeza. Y igual que siempre, cometi el mismo error – pense demasiado. Me lo imagine todo tan malo que llege a un punto en que no lo podria soportar. Eso fue antes de el click.

Siempre ha sido el tipo de persona que se piensa y trata de analizar todo lo que le importa. Que me importa de verdad, es el comportamiento de la gente que quiero. Para mi los altibajos en la vida son solo una manera de pensar.

Hay personas que viven entre quatro rejas toda su vida, defiendo a si misma de todo que puede ser malo o peligroso. Otros viven de mentalidad abierta. Las dos maneras de vivir tienen sus altibajos. Si eres un introvert puedes pensar que tienes el posibilidad de protegerte de el dolor, pero eso solo va a dolerte mas y ademas probablemente vas a seguir como una persona solitario. Pero como una outrovert puedes vivir tu vida a tope. Solo es la cosa de aceptar el dolor y subirlo. De alla puedes empezar de nuevo o simplemente seguir adelante con tu vida.

Nada es tan dificil como parece en el principio. Tienes que acordarte de que TU eres la persona mas importante de tu vida y solamente tu puedes complacerte totalmente !


Al menos asi lo veo yo J

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar